Thursday, June 5, 2014

Workshops

As I mentioned in an earlier blog that I wanted 2014 to be a learning year in my photography. I would like to look back in January 2015 at my photos from 2014 and see an improvement.

I signed up for a portrait in the park workshop next week at the University of North Texas, June 14 another small workshop and the Ansel Adams exhibit in Arlington Texas to view the Master of Photography.

July I'm trying to decide if I want to sign up for a landscape workshop in Krum Texas and In September a 6 week course in Lighting at Brookhaven College.

I'd like to have a 4-6 week course in LR5, there are online classes but I do better hands on. So... Next January I hope the photos I will be showing will be better than I ever thought I could imagine

No comments:

Post a Comment