Sunday, June 8, 2014

Patience

In the last two years since I started my journey as a photographer, I've learned to become more patient and look for the photo I like.

In portrait photography (to me anyways ) it's a little easier than fast moving action (which I love  more than anything). I've learned to look for the shot that's going to be more appealing.

What I need to work on as a photographer is after removing the memory card and uploading those photos to my computer I just don't seem to have the patience to look thru the photos and make a few tweeks to have those few stand out a bit more.

That's going to be a challenge for me and I hope to conquer this; I attended a Scott Kelby Seminar recently and he said never put anything out for the public to see unless it's been sharpened. I look at mine and think "Hey that's pretty good" then place it out there for the world.

This year along with learning more about my photography and LR5 I'm going to add patience to the list

No comments:

Post a Comment