Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Photography bucket list

Today I read a post from a fellow photographer who is going thru some health concerns. He's worrying until the outcome- we always seem to fear that it's going to be bad and the things we want to accomplish won't happen.

It made me think about my photography bucket list and what I would like to accomplish.

1) photograph bald eagles in Alaska, sure I can get them down here In Texas but I want to catch them In  Alaska.
2) photograph grizzly bears trying to catch Salmon in Alaska and whales in Alaska. I guess I better book that trip and knock 3 of these off the list
3) photograph a barrel racing futurity
4) make the cover of Barrel Horse News
5) see and photograph the Statue of Liberty
6) get a media pass for the Texas Ranger, I tried once and didn't pass I'll keep trying
7) to take one photo, hopefully sports related, that will last thru history and be talked about in the future. Where beginners will look at it and want to copy it

My goals are small, I work in baby steps when it comes to photos

What's on your bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment