Friday, June 6, 2014

What do you see thru your Viewfinder

When I started pursuing my interest in photography a few years ago I purchased my first DSLR at a local camera store. They handed me this camera and  lens and the trusty manual. I went home and didn't have a clue what to do. But with auto mode I started to snap some photos; not just some photos but tons I'd photos. I didn't really know what to shoot so I just kept on snapping

Over the last two years I've learned that looking thru the viewfinder has opened up a whole new world to me- I see things differently when I'm walking out of the front door of my home or driving to work.  I can't take a hike without thinking "Wow that make a great photo".

I think about my photos more now than I did back then, I see expressions like happiness, sadness, disappointment and success. I've learned to love looking thru that little spot on my camera and experiencing a whole new world.

No comments:

Post a Comment