Monday, March 10, 2014

Support of the Promoter

I spent a beautiful Sunday afternoon photographing barrel racing for a four hour period 206 barrel racers at Wild West Arena in Azle Texas

This location is a premier location for all rodeo events, it's just north of Ft Worth and has the best ground and draws some of the top amateur to seasoned pros

Tammy Kidd and family have been so good to me by allowing me to come out and photograph their rodeo events. I've been staying busy with them for about a year now and I hope to continue a long professional relationship with WWP

Affectionately known as the best little arena in Texas, you won't find a better place to watch or hold your next rodeo.

Photographing is west to east and you experience little problems with the sun and I've never had reflection problems in this arena. I run 1/1250 ISO 250 WB auto f5.6

I look forward to more events here. See the results at www.JoHPhotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment