Saturday, March 8, 2014

New ideas

Today with the help of a friend and her family I set out to create my own motivational poster. You know the ones.... Their all over Facebook, a photo and then a great slogan or motivational quote.

One thing I try to do to help me grow as a photographer is to re create something I've seen. I saw something similar a few weeks ago so I started to work on this project

This led me to our local state park to find the exact location, I wanted a mother and child as the subjects, I knew I wanted to make the photo B&W. The hardest part was the slogan. I invisioned a mother and daughter walking on a path and the path meant leading. So I decided on Guidance and leading our youth.

Today was kind of dreary outside and we actually was caught in a downpour going back to our vehicles, but it was a great experience to come home and upload the photo, place it in Photoshop Elements 11 and create something I've seen others do

I could not of accomplished this without the help of my friend and the beautiful location not to far from where I live.

If you would like to see the finished product you can see it on my Facebook page Jo H photography.

Blessed day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment