Friday, March 7, 2014

North Central Texas and Softball

There is one thing about North Central Texas that never changes and that's the weather. There's a saying in Texas "if you don't like the weather, wait a minute"

I spent another Friday Night inside the fields capturing ladies softball. I've learned to appreciate the athletic abilities of High School Athletes. Tonight the Sanger Indians won 13-3 in the 5th inning. Outstanding pitching and power hitting by the offense was too much for the opponent.

I also planned to use my new Nikon 80-400mm f4.5 tonight but out softball field just doesn't seem big enough to break that lens out of the bag. I was overall very happy with the photos that I captured tonight, extremely happy the home team won, and happy that my photography is progressing to the point where I shoot on manual 100 percent of the time and I don't seem as confused as I was a year ago trying to capture low light sports.

Photography is a learning process, but continue to practice and challenge yourself and the next thing you know you can walk away without being disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment