Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sanger Sports Photographer

I often wonder if I will make it in the work of freelance sports photography.  I live in a very small town outside a very competitive market of a large city. I have had a passion for sports for as long as I can remember. When I started with my passion for photography I didn't realize the two interests would lead me to where I am today

I have grown to love the sidelines, looking for the ultimate sports photo for a newspaper or social media. Along the way I also found that I had forgotten how much fun High School Sports had been.

I love the excitement of watching the parents support their kids, the teams and how at that moment the most important thing is a W.  I cruise the sidelines attempting to capture that moment that will last forever in time and bring enjoyment to anyone that opens the newspaper to read about their small town heroes

Can I make it in freelance photography?  Yes!  I have passion for what I do and enjoyment is what keeps me going!

4 comments:

  1. Your link works, and it found your blog! Good luck! Looking forward of seeing what you will be posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Jo! Don't give up.

    I share your love of sports photography, although I do mostly martial arts events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John I've never tried martial arts photography- that sounds pretty interesting

    ReplyDelete