Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A hike and a lens

With the weather warming up I decided its time to get to the equine trails at the local State Park and start burning some calories.

While I'm at it why not attach the 400mm to my camera and monopod and hit the trails. Today's adventure led me out for an hour and half; I enjoy the trails in the state parks.

The equine trails are my favorite because their rough, hills, valleys and sandy trails. I was happy to see 4 deer again tonight and captured some decent shots with my 400mm. The reason their only decent is because I get so darn excited to see them I can't hold my lens still.

The deer at the park are staying around the same area so their getting easier and easier to capture a few photos. I got there around 5:30 and left close to 7:00 pm. My next adventure will be Sunday and my goal that day is to capture some birds close to the shore

If you have a camera and a state park, I encourage you to get out there; enjoy what's right in front of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment