Monday, July 7, 2014

New adventures

I have been seeing myself step out of my comfort zone and trying new things. This week I started a creative writing class in the hopes of picking up a few tips to help me with my freelance writing I'm doing for a rodeo magazine and the work I will be doing for the newspaper this fall. I've had a couple of opportunities come my way that first started with photography and then journalism. Football season will be a challenge for me to see if I can turn a quick article around to go with the photos I will be submitting

In a few weeks we're headed off to Colorado and I'm going to try waterfalls and streams and my goal is to get the water as smooth as possible. I've never attempted this type of photography before so I reached out to the experts and then contacted B&H for the filter I will need to help me make this a successful trip. I mean I won't go back for a year so I have to make this shot the best I can.

Trying new things and stepping out of your comfort zone makes you grow in the things you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment