Thursday, July 3, 2014

MACRO

This month our theme for our local camera club is MACRO photography, it's been very interesting because I have stepped out of my comfort zone and tried a few things I normally wouldn't.

I also learned I like it quite a bit, I'm not sure I would invest in a special lens for MACRO but maybe down the road I would think about it.

I went the cheap way by getting a reversal ring and also just using what lens I currently have and making it as MACRO as I could. I ended up with July photo that I think has turned out to be one of my best since I started photography. This also forced me to work the photo more intensely in Ligjtroom5.   Friday I will work on my second submission; after much research I've decided on a photo to attempt- again out of my comfort zone.

I feel this is a good learning process for me and to make it even better one of the photographers in the group is offering a quick field trip in MACRO.

I love learning new things with photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment