Sunday, July 20, 2014

First Mini Session



Today I had the opportunity to have my first mini session in the little town of St. Jo Texas.  One of my friends that I've made thru photography organized and scheduled everything for me, all I had to do was show up and start taking pictures.

Today was extra special for me because I've never taken photos of babies and/or infants.  I took photos for 30 minutes of the most well behaved little 10 month old baby.  She smiled, clapped, laughed, posed and was the best subject anyone could ask for to photograph.  I ended up with quite a few photos that I really like (or maybe it's because it's my first baby session).  I spent most of the night going thru and editing them in Lightroom 5 (also new to me) and was pleasantly pleased with the outcome.

I hope to get another mini session in soon, it's fast, quick and a lot of fun if you have the right people; I had 4 families and everything went well, nobody was late and they all said they loved their photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment