Saturday, March 31, 2018

Backgrounds are important


This morning I had the pleasure of capturing Morgan and Alex maternity session; their baby girl is due the first of May and we were blessed with a beautiful location to capture memories for them.

I tell everyone that contacts me about portraits that the background is such a huge factor to me in making their photos stand out.

We were blessed with the beautiful surroundings of The Fort Worth Botanical Gardens, you do have to pay a fee to photograph in the gardens, the money they raise from the photography fees is to help with the upkeep of the gardens.  money well spent if you ask me because I was in Awe of the beauty.  We only photographed in 2 of the Gardens, the South Garden and Japanese Garden, but 2 hours later we walked out of their with enough photos that the family will be looking for awhile trying to decide what to choose.

When photographing remember to look and do research on your background so you can capture the most amazing photos for the clients.  Their paying hard earned money and should not walk away unhappy

No comments:

Post a Comment