Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Variety and Versatility







Today was Variety and Versatility day for me.  i started my day photographing a cattle little girl and some Easter photos.  She did really good and was so happy to have a bunny to share her session with.  10:00 am sun was going to cause a few problems so we found a pretty shrub as background and added the FLASHPOINT600 to help me over power the sun.  Next stop was a little cowgirl for her business card, banner sponsor photos.  i’ve Photographed this young lady for a few years and it’s amazing to see her grow up to be such a responsible young adult.  Love the ADORAMA FLASHOINT600 as my main light source.

I ended my day with a recent College graduate and some photos in 4pm daylight to see if I could work on overpowering the sun and working with light as backlight and the mainlight is the 600 to light up the face.  I was very happy with the results I got from the 3 sessions and plan to tackle more of these projects to work on my versatility.

Follow me on Facebook Jo H Photography
Instagram JOH_Photo
Website www.joHPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment