Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Cowgirls at work


I gave myself a really good self project thats going to keep me busy the rest of March and April.  I am calling it Cowgirls at Work.  I wanted to focus on the hard working women out there that hold down jobs, raise families, compete and have to do the work around the farm/ranch.

Today I met up with two ladies (Top) Jessica Logan with Cowgirl Recon getting fence out and put up to keep some of the cattle out of her Recon Training area.  This lady is not afraid of hard work, I think i would of been looking around for someone to help me unload all that fence, but she just jumped up there and took care of business.

Bottom Photo:  Sarah Jo Salter is a local trainer and sells horses on consignment as well as gives riding lessons.  She has an amazing family and the cutest little boys that I hope will be part of my Tiny Cowboy Tiny Cowgirl model Call in a few months.  She works so hard to keep her customers happy and even more important her family.

This project is just in day 2 and I've photographed 3 different ladies and i am enjoying it so much already.  I can't wait to get to the last day so I can wrap up and start working on the video I am putting together and put a book together as well.

Give yourself those self projects, make time for it so you can enjoy your time with strangers, and hopefully make life long friends along the way

No comments:

Post a Comment