Sunday, April 1, 2018

Friday Night Lights

Friday Night (Good Friday) I had the pleasure of being asked to photograph an evening wedding.  Weddings just make you nervous right off the bat when your asked to photograph, this being an evening wedding I was extra nervous.

I originally told the bride to be that I had never done this type of photography but would be happy to work on it and show her what I as able to do and she could let me know if she wanted me to photograph. That was a month ago and the results of that practice led me to her Friday Night ceremony.

An Elopment ceremony it is called, very small,very personal and I was so happy to be there.  The result is this photo that I walked away very happy with and the Bride loved and was anxious to share.

Friday Night Lights may be something I do a little more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment