Monday, June 3, 2019

Dallas Arboretum is the perfect location

Last year I photographed at the Dallas Arboretum on Garland Road for a few sessions; I loved it so. much that I bought a annual pass which turned out to be one of the best things I purchased for my business.

I like having a gorgeous location that is well maintained year round to offer for anyone wanting a pretty location for their senior, engagement, maternity and even cake smash photos.

I was so happy to photograph my first maternity session there this past week, The arboretum is very easy to drive to, lots of parking and has so many backgrounds that your clients won't be disappointed by the time they walk out at the end of their session.

I'm able to photograph about 90% of the sessions in natural light, with a large variety of trees and floral arrangements you can find the perfect spot even in this harsh Texas sun.

If your looking for a great location to photograph, don't forget to get a pass, each pass is individual and allows more people than others and free parking.  You absolutely cannot beat this location.

www.JoHPhotography.com
Info@JoHPhotography.com to book your session

No comments:

Post a Comment