Thursday, January 3, 2019

Pet Photography

Something that brings so much enjoyment to my amazing job as Full Time Professional Photographer is branching out and working on new ways to photograph.  I've recently added "Pet Photography" to my list of sessions I can photograph for you.

These two beauties are Margo (the one on the left with white beard) and Piper (the one on the right). Both are Aussiedoodles which is a cross between Poodle and Australian Shepherd.


Piper is a 2 year old AussieDoodle from a breeder in North Texas out of Lipan Texas.  Amazing model, so much fun and perfect for todays session at the Trinity River Park in Fort Worth.  One of the things I wanted to add to my photography of Pets is a Theme, a regular session is available but a theme is always fun.

One of the best things about this breed is that there is minimal shedding, both Margo and Piper are very laid back and the session only took about 30 to 45 minutes to complete.  When considering using your pets for photos, if they don't follow commands such as sit and stay, please consider working with them on a leash to make sure they are comfortable with the leash.  As the photographer I will work thru each photo and edit accordingly to help you capture those special memories.

Contact me at Info@JoHPhotography.com www.JoHPhotography.com to book your "Pet Photography session"

No comments:

Post a Comment