Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Be Creative

Just like everyone else’s in their everyday jobs, photographers can get the same look over and over again.  I like trying new things, moving a light, moving an angle, sitting high, sitting low just to get something different.

I have a lot of range to try things at BPH Productions Tuesday Night Barrel Races.  The way the arena is set up I can move around a lot.  

tuesday night I set up my lighting a little different then it was just all about timing and trying to capture the horse in a different spot i normally do.  I was really happy with the results of this weeks barrel 1 photo and I think everyone else was too, almost everyone bought their unique/different lighting off of barrel 1.

I can’t wait for next week when I try something else different in hopes that people won’t be bored with their photos by Jo H Photography and look forward to seeing what I may be trying


Www.JoHPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment