Friday, November 2, 2018

Small Business Tip #1 "Its not what your charging, it's what your offering"


As many of you know I run a small business out of my home in Sanger, TX.  I have been a full time photographer for over 2 years.  I pay my Sales Tax quarterly, I track my expenses daily, I have a wonderful accountant to help me stay on track.  As you know I am very passionate about what I do and where my goals are going to take me.

Today on Facebook I posted a quote "It's not what your charging; It's what your offering"  I realize price is very important when your asking about a product or service, I also feel it's very important to see what is offered in that price.

I recently reworked my packages (photography) for 2019 that I feel reaches out to all levels of someones budget.  Along with the price I want everyone to know your service does not stop there.

I have some loyal clients that have me back 2,3,4, and 5 times.  Those clients are treated to a complimentary christmas mini, I very rarely will do minis but I will give that to a client that is going to have me back over and over.

I spend around $2,000 to $3500 a year in training, I put hours of practice in to get better at what I do. My equipment is maintained, I keep insurance on my equipment.  I feel that I offer what is in the price packages I have set in place.

I absolutely love when I can give something back to someone who is having Jo H Photography capture their lifelong memories.

I also offer a Lay-A-Way plan for someone that might need some help paying out a session; Don't stop with just the price when you inquire, ask what's included, what else can be done, do you offer a Lay-A-Way so i can afford you.  Do you offer additional discounts after the package (which I do)  I want you to be able to have as many photos as you can get.  Please always ask I'll do what I can while trying to maintain my home, staying current on my taxes and insurance.

I want you to be part of the Jo H Photography family and earn some of those free items I offer.

www.JoHPhotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment