Friday, April 13, 2018

Horses in Black

Every month I work on a new project on something that I am not very strong in so that I can learn to become stronger as a photographer and handle any job that may be coming my way.

This next month I wanted to work on Horses with a black background, I have around 8 horses lined up to work on this.  After my session this morning we did capture a couple of the horses that just won AQHA Level I Gold and Silver to get me started.

This is a technique that is greek to me, I reached out to a couple photographers and as you photographers know there is not much you’ll get in the way of help from your local competitition.  One was kind enough to answer and say I am on the right track, at this point I know it’s working on my photoshop more and more.  

Having the horse set up in a good post is HUGE to capturing a great image for your client.

Whatever your weakness make sure you work on it to make it your strengt.

Www.JoHPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment