Friday, August 16, 2019

How Important is Quality

Recently I was asked “How Important is Quality to you”.  Thats a no brainer, since my first day of photography I wanted to put a quality photo out there if it’s on social media or on print.

Unlike some photographers I won’t print my photos at the barrel races, some days I get them SOOC (Straight out of camera) perfect and could print on site.  I like to take a look at them to see if they need to be straightened, exposure is too high too low etc.  I give each $10 social media tag the same amount of attention as I do a $26 8x10 print.

Quality is very important to me, and my answer to that person that asked me that was “I will quit before I sacrifice quality”

Portraits same thing, things go a little slower (most days) than a fast paced barrel race, but I pay close attention to my background, ambient light, artificial light, people, horses, dogs, everything comes into factor when creating a piece of art for someones wall.

Quality should always be your top priority as a business, artist or individual.  I want to be known for my quality work not for settling for less.

If your looking for a quality photographer, look no further JO H PHOTOGRAPHY is your photographer.

Www.JoHPhotography.com. Check out my work and let me take care of “All your photography Needs”

No comments:

Post a Comment