Thursday, March 2, 2017

Random Photos might be the best!

March 2, 2017

Senior Portrait - Cody Allcorn, Argyle Texas Senior 2017

I've come to love capturing those unexpected moments, when someone is not looking, they don't know your still snapping photos when their fixing their horses mane, or looking around waiting when I told them to "Relax a moment, go ahead and take a break".

This photo was captured today in the second set of his senior photos.  We had already finished up quite a few and I let them know I needed to take a look at something and to take a break.  I kept watching him and he was fixing his horses mane and petting his dog and this was captured.

It ended up being in the top 5 of my favorite photos from todays session.

When your out and about and doing anything, especially in photography, keep your eyes open, you never know what you may miss and / or capture.

*Keep Snapping*  >>> Jo H

Info@JoHPhotography.com
www.JoHPhotography.com
Facebook: Jo H Photography
Twitter: @jahaigw
Instagram: joh_photo

No comments:

Post a Comment