Monday, February 27, 2017

Practice


As a photographer, we like to see improvements in our work and most importantly, Am I learning anything and getting better.

I decided 2017 was going to be a year of learning for me; I started to search other photographers work to see what other ideas were out there that I haven't thought about and ran across a number of artists that I am in awe of. I still continue to work with a mentor Terri Cage to improve my portrait photography, I am signing up for a workshop in Utah this summer and I have my eye on another workshop later this year that I hope to make.

I started to set goals and projects aside to work on to see if I could learn, grow and gain new knowledge to help my photography improve.

Yesterday was my Calf Roping project, I added a 24-70mm f2.8 to numerous angles and was happy with the look I accomplished, trying to think outside of the box and work on photos in Post hopefully will help me to achieve my goal of learning more in 2017.

Step outside of your comfort zone, try things, if you fail it was just practice but you will walk away with more knowledge than when you stepped inside the box.

Follow me on Facebook:  Jo H Photography
Follow me on Instagram: JoH_Photography
Follow me on Twitter: @jahaigw Jo H Photography
Website information: www.JoHPhotography.com

2 comments:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.


    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great blog. So informative. I enjoyed reading.

    ReplyDelete