Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ÿour never too old to learn

The past few weeks I've decided I need to learn post processing. I tend to spend most of my time in photoshop Elements 11 versus Lightoom 4. I do plan to spend a week shooting RAW, creating presets in Lightroom and download and edit my photos before playing around with them in Elements

It's pretty funny that I was so scared of photoshop I have had the software about 8 months and I finally set my mind to trying a few things. I'm glad I finally jumped in with both feet because I've had the best time working with my photos.

But, back to work- the next 2 days I have big barrel races to photograph and I want my photos to stand out which means working on my camera settings and capturing the best action this side of the Red River

No comments:

Post a Comment