Monday, April 28, 2014

Back to photography

I've been spending a lot of time dabbling in photoshop and I've seem to of gotten away from photography. When I started to work on my interest of photography a few years ago, I told myself I just wanted to be good at it and for people to enjoy my photos. There's nothing wrong with photoshop
( I think I'm more of an elements person though) but with the time I've spent in front of the camera I could of been practicing taking photos and learning more looking thru my camera

I told myself 2014 was going to be a learning year and I have learned a lot. But I've spent most of it on the computer learning software. I think I will learn to shoot in RAW but learn my camera like the back of my hand to produce the best photos I can

No comments:

Post a Comment