Thursday, April 6, 2023

Trey Pennington Senior 2023

 When I first started my photography journey, I was a hobbyist looking for something to do in a little down time I had.  I started off in Saint Jo Texas and what I loved was they offered mini and senior bull riding.  I loved this sport so much.  Down the road 10 years and I ended up photographing at NTHSRA in Saginaw for a few years and again, fell back into the bull riding events and watching some great bull riders.


This week I had the pleasure of capturing Senior 2023 photos for Trey Pennington, he was one of our regular customers at the Photo Booth at the rodeo and I loved photographing him each week at the youth rodeos.


Trey started his bull riding career at the young age of 3.  He is currently 18 and competes at North Texas High School Rodeo and has qualified for the Fort Worth Stock Show Scholarship Rodeo and also competes at TYBR events and various youth rodeos. 


Trey also currently serves on the Student board for North Texas High School Rodeo, He has been doing all of this wile competing in law enforcement events.    He is going to continue his love of Bull Riding after High School at the collegiate level while gaining a major in Agricultural Business.


www.Johphotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment