Monday, April 29, 2019

Step outside the Box

I photograph all of the barrel races that are held once a month at Parker County Arena in Weatherford, I haven't tried a lot of different things there, I would photograph on the right barrel side or photograph on the left barrel side.

Finally yesterday I stepped outside the box and put one of my dramatic lighting effects in place and I walked away pretty happy with most of the photos.

The photo of Blake is my favorite one from the day, I did do some extra photoshop to this one because I liked the angle, the dramatic look, the light coming thru the window and his awesomeness I just wanted to do a little more to this photo.

Photographers, think to yourself if your doing the same thing over and over, don't you think the barrel racer is tired of seeing the same thing over and over, or maybe would like something different.

Let's make sure we step outside the box and deliver something new and different for them.  I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve and I plan to start pulling those tricks out so the promoters I work for can offer something different in the way of photos.

www.JoHPhotography.com to book your event, portraits, weddings, sale horses and professional headshot photography

"For All your Photography Needs"

No comments:

Post a Comment