Thursday, November 30, 2017

Goals

I think it's important in whatever you do if you are in business or out to set goals for yourself.  I recently attended The Joel Grimes Workshop in Buckeye Arizona and something he discussed was setting 1,5,10 and longer goals so you can see how you progress.

My 2018 goal is to work more or grow into commercial photography.  How to gain more business to help them showcase their products thru my photography and video.

I have a game plan in place, I'm working on my products and now I'm ready for my presentation.

December of this year and January 2018 will be my main months to reach out to new companies.  This may not be a good time since they all have just spent money for Christmas but I do have a 8 step follow up process so by mid spring I have gained 25% of those contacts as new business.

Working on your craft at all times will help you be prepared for this goal.  I'm really excited for 2018 and I can't wait to reach new people

No comments:

Post a Comment