Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I hope the month of December will be my month of working on personal projects and not so much about event photography.

Today I stopped in at a local small business to practice a little product photography.  I didn't want to use a box to capture a product on a white background, I wanted something natural in it's own environment.

I played around with setting up this display to try to find it appealing, adding a vignette in Lightroom5 in hopes of drawing your eye to the center of the photo and the products that being showcased for sale.

I remember a seminar by Scott Kelby and he talked about food photography and how he angles his shot a little; so I thought why not this.

I feel pretty happy with my first try at this and I'm happy to have a local store willing to let me go in for more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment