Sunday, July 28, 2019

Improve your Skills

Even though your a professional and you make your living doing what you do, it’s always great to go out and work with someone else to work on your skills and learn new things.  I’m not a big studio type photographer so was thrilled when two of my favorite photographers got together to put on a workshop.  Both very strong with studio photography and both amazingly talented with senior photography.


To stand out in todays OVER Saturated market of people with cameras you have to stand out, do things differently, this weekend I learned both of those, My photos will stand out and I will be working to do a few things differently.  I know my seniors in this upcoming year and years to come will be happy with the things we accomplish at their sessions

Www.JoHPhotography.com to book your session, you won’t be disappointed 


No comments:

Post a Comment